Computer Technicians Are In Demand!
There are few businesses that can successfully operate without technology, and as technology becomes more prevalent there is a growing number of computer technician jobs becoming available. Computer technicians fill this role across a broad range of industries, and though individual responsibilities vary by employer, computer technician job responsibilities and duties often include:
- Installing software or hardware
- Maintaining and repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting various computer issues
- Determining and implementing appropriate security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Profiding technical support onsite or via phone or email
Computer technicians work in a variety of industries and businesses. Computer tech job opportunities range from a PC technician in a retail location who installs or repairs hardware or software, a member of a company’s internal IT team, or a technical support help desk specialist who helps customers over the phone with their computer issues.
The following office hours apply to each respective Luxor Staffing office location in its own local time zone.